I got no motivation
Where is my motivation?
No time for the motivation
Smoking my inspiration..
Bite my lip and close my eyes
Take me away to paradise
I'm so damn bored
I'm going blind
And loneliness has to suffice
Bite my lip and close my eyes
I was slipping away to paradise
Some say,"Quit or I'll go blind."
But it's just a myth
and I'm fucking lazy!
-"Longview" Green Day
haha. This song was written for me. Ok I eliminated a verse and all, since this part applies the most! The lip-biting and the boredom especially! haha. Except I smell nice. haha.
I'm on a Green Day craze now. Returning to my punk rock roots!
Hey, a while back, I was a punk rock chick, ok! It was the stepping stone. And I was an anarchist! See. It's still in me somewhere, lying dormant until the moment is upon us. Then it shall RISE AGAIN! haha.
Ah, the nostalgia. The memories. The bands. The punkrock shows. The people.
All part of my past.
Oh God I sound like I'm on Oprah or some bad daytime TV talk show.
I guess my mother was right. I AM more "grounded" now. Whatever that means. I'm not as "wild". And those are all her words.
"I was a punk rock chick"
haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment